MEDIUM VOLTAGE MAINTENANCE
Electrical energy is the lifeblood of an industrial plant or a commercial enterprise. Even short-term interruptions in electrical energy cause great costs in the facility, delays in delivery times, and customer dissatisfaction. Therefore, the continuity of electrical energy is very critical for a facility.
Substations are the energy supply center of a facility. Failures in the equipment here can cause long-term power outages and serious damage to the business. In order to prevent these malfunctions, preventive maintenance should be carried out at minimum 2 year intervals. At the same time, it is very important to have a reliable partner who can quickly intervene in the event of an unintentional failure, despite the maintenance carried out.
- Power transformer testing and maintenance.
- Testing and maintenance of MV cubicles.
- MV circuit breaker tests.
- Relay tests and settings.
- BAR24 unit maintenance.
- Transformer junctions and cable lugs maintenance.
- Safety equipment maintenance.
You can contact us about medium voltage maintenance.