LOW VOLTAGE MAINTENANCE
Your low voltage installations should be routinely maintained in order to avoid damage and interruptions to life and property.
- Inspection of safety measures against touching, arc flash and fire.
- Checking and reporting the installation’s conditions with thermal camera
- Inspection and maintenance of lv panels
- Inspection and maintenance of electric motors.
- Inspection and maintenance of UPSs.
- Grounding measurement and inspection of grounding installation.
- Inspection of ligtning rods and surge arresters.
- Inspection of residual current devices.
- Electrical installation compliance report.
You can contact us about low voltage maintenance.